2016 NSW Interschool State Championships
Vaulting - Saturday, 25th June 2016
ENTRIES OPEN: 8th May
ENTRIES CLOSE: 22nd May
This is a 1 day competition; if the event is oversubscribed the o/c reserves the right to restrict entries in order of receipt.
There are 2 Entry processes:
1. VAULTER ENTRY
This is the usual entry for vaulters to enter classes and select horse and lunger combinations.
2. CLUB PRE-ENTRY
This new system is for others to register details for the event, and will enable them to:
* make adjustments & additions to horses & lunger information
* make adjustments & additions to squad and club names
* add their name to the database to receive competition information via email (team managers, lungers, volunteers not already entered)
* no money transfer will be necessary.
* please allow 24 hours for horse details to be added to the database for vaulters to select when placing their entries.
Any further questions about Nominate entries can be directed to
Lyn Lynch - email@example.com
Competition enquiries should be directed to
Jenny Denby – firstname.lastname@example.org
Details for music will be available shortly.
Camping & stabling to be booked via the general Interschools entry page. Closes 13th May.
The Osborn's Transport
Scone & Upper Hunter Horse Festival Official Vaulting Competition
7th - 8th May 2016
"Dunsinane" 274 Turanville Rd, Scone
ENTRIES EXTENDED to 8th April
Proudly sponsored by
This page must be completed by 10th March to enable pre-entry of horses and lungers into the Nominate database in readiness for vaulters to place their entries.
Held in conjunction with
Creating Foundations Clinic
with German vaulter & coach Daniel Kaiser
9 - 12th April, 2016
(for NSW vaulters)
Entries Close 1st April
April 9th & 10th:
NSW High level vaulters
(Intermediate/Advanced/Open - 16 years and over.)
April 11th & 12th:
NSW Vaulters – all levels welcome